CDF has multiple opportunities for labor and employment attorneys in all of our California offices (Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County & San Diego) for mid-level and senior associates and junior partners with strong experience in employment litigation. Attorneys will work on litigation and non-litigation matters for a wide range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations across many industries.
Depending upon experience, the attorney should expect to be involved in all aspects of our practice, including pre-complaint investigation, case analysis, and strategy drafting and responding to discovery, taking and defending depositions, motions and other court appearances, administrative matters before the DLSE, NLRB, DFEH, OSHA, and other agencies, union negotiations and relations, assisting in arbitration and trials, mediations, counseling and advice work, client development and recruitment, and legal research and writing on a wide variety of areas. Litigation will generally consist of single-plaintiff EEO litigation and PAGA and class action wage and hour litigation.
· 3-5 years of experience in labor and employment law litigation in California.
· Class action experience preferable.
· Litigation experience in California is preferable.
· Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess excellent writing, analytical and people skills, value a team environment, and will be prepared to work independently and assume significant responsibilities.
· Bilingual abilities are a plus.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
P.O. Box 387 San Francisco, CA firstname.lastname@example.org