Client Counseling and Representation: Conduct intake; provide representation in Immigration and Naturalization cases, Removal Defense and other immigration law areas as needed.
Community Education: Organize and conduct presentations on various legal topics. Drafting and reviewing community education pamphlets.
Community Organizing/Advocacy: Advocacy work on community issues as required; networking with other service providers, organizations and government agencies to enhance services to the Asian and Pacific Islander communities.
· Member in good standing of the California State Bar
· Experience or interest in immigration law
· Must have a demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the needs of the Asian and Pacific Islander communities and low-income communities
· Bilingual skills in Asian (particularly Mandarin, Korean, Cantonese) or Pacific Islander language highly desirable
· California driver’s license and own vehicle required
COMPENSATION: Salary $4,167 - $4,854 per month (depending on experience). Benefits include medical; dental; and vision plans; sick leave; paid vacation, 403(b) plan, flexible spending plan.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to:
Asian Law Alliance991 West Hedding Street, Suite 202
San Jose, CA 95126 or email@example.comDeadline to apply: UNTIL FILLED
Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
P.O. Box 387 San Francisco, CA firstname.lastname@example.org