Boutique firm in Santa Clara in need of a part-time or full-time bankruptcy / general civil litigation attorney. This firm is a full-service law firm that is committed to providing exceptional legal service to each client.
The firm's practice areas include: bankruptcy (chapter 7 and 13), foreclosure and real estate litigation, tax representation, general civil litigation (personal injury, breach of contract, etc.); and some family law and estate planning.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated attorney to gain valuable work experience with huge potential for larger earnings and growth.
• CA State Bar license (please do not apply if you are awaiting BAR results)
• Min. of 2 years of experience in bankruptcy and/or general civil litigation
• Exp. drafting legal documents (complaints, motions, discovery, demand letters, etc.)
• Ability to handle a high-volume caseload
• Court experience and familiarity with local rules
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong writing and oral advocacy skills
• Knowledge of BestCase bankruptcy software and/or the Federal Court's CM / ECF filing system
• Experience with foreclosure or bankruptcy litigation
• Bilingual (Tagalog or Spanish)
Please send over a resume, recent writing sample, and your hourly / salary requirements.
As stated above, there is a large potential for advancement as we are ultimately looking to turn an associate into a partner at the firm.
More information here
Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
P.O. Box 387 San Francisco, CA email@example.com