Wilson Elser's Los Angeles office currently seeks a General Liability Associate Attorney to join our growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lawyer looking to take on a leadership role in a growing practice group of a national law firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with nearly 800 attorneys, across 35 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited Law School
• Must be admitted to practice in CA
• 2-5 years of litigation experience
• Experience with general liability, professional liability, or complex insurance coverage defense
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
• Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
• Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
•Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "LA General Liability Associate Attorney" in the subject line.
© 2019 Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area. All Rights Reserved
P.O. Box 387 San Francisco, CA 94104 | Email us at Info@aaba-bay.com