Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office is currently seeking an experience Insurance Coverage Associate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, seasoned attorney to further their career with a fast-paced national law firm. The ideal candidate will have significant exposure to CGL policies, preferably in the areas of Habitational and Construction risks.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Admitted to practice in the state of California
• Admission in other state is a plus; with strong preferences for Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, Washington
• 5+ years’ experience advising carriers regarding coverage
• Experience with Federal and State Court litigation
• Familiarity with insurance company products for construction projects
• Excellent writing and research skills and the ability to solve difficult insurance coverage problems
• Coverage opinions and related correspondence that are correct and timely
• Assist as well as manage coverage litigation cases in Federal and State Court including all law and motion and trial as necessary
• Negotiating settlements of cases alongside clients of small to large cases with difficult coverage issues
• Work with other partners on non-coverage related litigation
Why Should You Apply?
•Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting "SF Insurance Coverage Associate Attorney" in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
© 2019 Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area. All Rights Reserved
P.O. Box 387 San Francisco, CA 94104 | Email us at Info@aaba-bay.com